Submitted by Sharon Pierson on Fri, 03/03/2017 - 5:56am
- Lenten Bible Study - What Wondrous Love – Holy Week in Word and Art - each Sunday evening at 6:00 PM – Holy Week and Easter will come alive through John August Swanson's masterpiece illustrations, coupled with challenging video commentaries by academic luminaries. Each participant will receive a personal study guide depicting Swanson’s artwork along with thought-provoking questions to spark fresh insights into the Bible story. The Sessions include:
- (1) The Raising of Lazarus - March 5;
- (2) The Entry into Jerusalem - March 12;
- (3) Jesus Washes the Disciple’s Feet - March 19;
- (4) The Last Supper - March 26 ;
- (5) The Betrayal and Arrest of Jesus - April 2; and
- (6) The Crucifixion - April 9.